I work with people to build software for people.
I’m a software engineer in the DFW area. I’m not a Java engineer, Ruby developer or .NET programmer, though I’m pretty good at all that. I’m not a resource you can utilize so you can leverage your herp derp. You’re not looking for that anyway. You’re looking for an experienced, expert software engineer who’s smart and gets things done. That’s me.
I’ve built all kinds of stuff.
- Key Ring web app (Rails) and Android app
- SlowTunes (on hiatus), an iOS app for slowing down music
- Electrical load analysis for aircraft (C#, ASP.NET, CoffeeScript, Bootstrap)
- Dashboard for tracking financial data (Rails, jQuery, third-party API)
- Service for sending files too big for email (Rails, Prototype)
- Collaborative hosting of architecture documentation (Rails, Rack)
- Desktop analysis tool with virtual globe (Java, Swing, NASA World Wind)
- Simulation framework testing message interoperability (C++, Ruby, XML)
- Networked application to facilitate flight line operation (Java, Swing, XMPP)
- Implementation of efficient compression algorithm (Java, JSON)
- Proof-of-concept iPad application for flight line operation (iOS, GameKit)
I’ve used all kinds of stuff.
- Ruby, Java, C++, Objective-C, C#
- Rails, ASP.NET, Cocoa, Cocoa Touch, Swing
- PostgreSQL, MySQL, SQL Server, Redis, SQLite
- Git, Subversion
- Linux, OS X, iOS, Android, Windows
- SDKs (Facebook, Twitter, Dropbox, etc.)
- Agile practices, TDD, pair programming, etc.
- Too much to list…